This strip came out of doing a self-defence course with an Aikido instructor. I found the course really useful, but one of the thing that bothers me about this and other martial arts is that you can’t just do it in your track-suit. Once you get serious, you have to wear a daft-looking outfit that you will never be wearing outside should you need to use the skills you learned…
- News Around the Kingdom: Three Cartoonists Will Speak on October 8th!
- Ask the Archivist: PUCK I
- Ask A Cartoonist: World Peace Day!
- Tuesday's Top Ten Comics for NATIONAL PUNCH DAY
- News Around the Kingdom: Dan Piraro and "Bizarro"!