This strip came out of doing a self-defence course with an Aikido instructor. I found the course really useful, but one of the thing that bothers me about this and other martial arts is that you can’t just do it in your track-suit. Once you get serious, you have to wear a daft-looking outfit that you will never be wearing outside should you need to use the skills you learned…
- Ask the Archivist: MAZIE THE MODEL
- Ask A Cartoonist: Influences Beyond the Funny Pages
- Tuesday's Top Ten Comics on NOTHING
- Editor's Dispatch: Talking with Karen Moy and June Brigman of Mary Worth
- News Around the Kingdom: Dustin Comes Home for Florida Cartoonist!