This strip came out of doing a self-defence course with an Aikido instructor. I found the course really useful, but one of the thing that bothers me about this and other martial arts is that you can’t just do it in your track-suit. Once you get serious, you have to wear a daft-looking outfit that you will never be wearing outside should you need to use the skills you learned…
- News Around the Kingdom: New Writer Starts on "Judge Parker"
- Ask the Archivist: MORE MORT
- Ask A Cartoonist: The Sporting Life!
- Tuesday's Top Ten Comics on RIDE THE WIND
- Editor's Dispatch: Olympic Fever!