This strip came out of doing a self-defence course with an Aikido instructor. I found the course really useful, but one of the thing that bothers me about this and other martial arts is that you can’t just do it in your track-suit. Once you get serious, you have to wear a daft-looking outfit that you will never be wearing outside should you need to use the skills you learned…
- News Around the Kingdom: Barney Visits Snuffy!
- Ask the Archivist: IN THE LAND OF WONDERFUL DREAMS, Part 1
- Ask A Cartoonist: Splurge!
- Tuesday's Top Ten Comics on YOGA
- Editor's Dispatch: King's Editorial Cartoonists Remember Orlando